Okay, since no one knows about this blog, and I am busting to tell SOMEONE, David and I are pregnant again. We found out on the 16th of June. This makes me 5 weeks today. I went to the Dr. yesterday for the first time. She drew lab work and ran through a quick check-up. She wants me to come back next Monday the 29th for the full exam. She says she is keeping a close eye on me. I am very nervous. I am overly in tune with every little twinge that occurs in my body. I have been having some of the same cramp type feelings that I had when I miscarried, but they are not near as bad. The Dr. seems to be okay with it. I am just supposed to let her know if they get worse. Anyway, some of you will read this in a week or so when I tell my family about this blog. Until then, this will be my vent. Please pray for protection and God's will for this baby. This would bring more comfort than anything.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Our Fantastic Scary News
Okay, since no one knows about this blog, and I am busting to tell SOMEONE, David and I are pregnant again. We found out on the 16th of June. This makes me 5 weeks today. I went to the Dr. yesterday for the first time. She drew lab work and ran through a quick check-up. She wants me to come back next Monday the 29th for the full exam. She says she is keeping a close eye on me. I am very nervous. I am overly in tune with every little twinge that occurs in my body. I have been having some of the same cramp type feelings that I had when I miscarried, but they are not near as bad. The Dr. seems to be okay with it. I am just supposed to let her know if they get worse. Anyway, some of you will read this in a week or so when I tell my family about this blog. Until then, this will be my vent. Please pray for protection and God's will for this baby. This would bring more comfort than anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment