Thursday, January 21, 2010

One Step Closer

I have a lifetime friend Jennifer Shobe, if you are very close to me, you know who she is. We were born 11 days apart and have been friends since we were born. We have shared every amazing life milestone- school, first dances, graduation, we were maid of honor in each other's wedding, and today marks another milestone.. she had her first baby. I think out of them all this is my favorite. I am so excited for her to be a mom. She has had a rough road trying to get this accomplished, but she did it with grace today.
Her new little boy is Jared William, and he is 8lbs. and 2oz. He is 22in long. He is beautiful. I loved to see her with him, it really did my heart some good!
The only bad part is that now I am REALLY ready to have this boy of mine and I still have 4 weeks! Until then I will just get a fix with him and watch Jenny grow into the wonderful mommy I have always known she will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment