Sunday, September 27, 2009

The amazing disappearing marble..

Yep, you guessed it! You know, I always wondered how things like this could happen, now I know! Very quick and for no good reason! Silas thought it would be a good idea to put a 1/2 in. stainless steel ball into his mouth and swallow it. This event took place on Thursday, now it is Sunday and we still haven't had any reappearance of the marble. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE digging through his poop, but how much fun can one person have? Oh well, I guess if it's not out by tomorrow, we will go back for another x-ray and see how much progression we have or have not made!
I guess on a more serious note, I should be glad it went down his esophagus and not his trachea. Thank you Lord for directing the little marble. Now, if you could just direct it out!

We have our ultrasound tomorrow to check out the progress of the newest Mitchener and see if it will be a boy or girl! Please be in prayer for us, as we all know what a miracle it is for ANY baby to be born healthy. It is only by the grace of the creator that these precious babies are born, praise God for his creation!

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised Corwin hasn't pulled a stunt like that yet. Hope the marble comes loose soon.

    Have fun tomorrow. Those ultrasounds are always exciting. Anxious to hear what your home will be blessed with.

    ReplyDelete