I can't believe it's been OVER a month since I last blogged. Wow! How irresponsible of me! Well, lets see..
Silas is now finished with his grand slam basketball season and we are kicking around during soccer season. Soccer seems to to going a little better than basketball as he definitely has the running thing down. Even if it IS running AWAY from the ball. Oh, well. I am just enjoying watching him have fun with the other kids!
We are now 17 weeks pregnant. It seems like this is going so much faster this time. Probably because I have had Silas to keep me busy. We have our ultrasound the 28th, when we will find out if we will be blessed with a boy or a girl. I think we have decided to find out the sex, but keep the name until the big day. We need some surprise, right?
Now, on more of a sad note, we sold our camper yesterday. I can't talk about it too much or I will cry. You know I am emotional these days. We just decided to sell now while we could and not worry about storing it all winter and paying taxes on it. We know this will be temporary, we just want to take a break while we have a small baby and then get back into it in a couple of years.
We have made a commitment to becoming debt free and we are getting closer and closer. We feel like the money from our camper could be used in a more productive way. Thanks Dave Ramsey!
No blog would be complete without pictures..
No comments:
Post a Comment